The 2nd Annual SACA Halloween Poker Run has been tentatively rescheduled to Friday, October 24th. Times and locations should remain the same. We will keep you posted on the details.
Fox and Hound (in the Valley)
17416 Chesterfield Airport Rd Chesterfield, MO
Corner Pub and Grille:
15824 Fountain Plaza Dr. Chesterfield, MO
14051 Manchester Rd Ballwin, MO
Circle 7 Ranch:
14412 Clayton Rd Ballwin, MO
1684 Clarkson Rd Chesterfield, MO
$25 for one ticket, $40 for a pair!
This includes a T-shirt, specials at the locations and transportation.
*No refunds will be given due to the cost of transportation.*
Non-Logan students are more than welcome with a ticket!
A portion of the proceeds will go toward Jake Collier and Eric Burns.
Tickets can be purchased:
In the cafeteria during lunch Mon 10/06 - Fri 10/10
In the SDC office
From a SACA E-Board Member:
Maurice Pearl, Andrew Miller, Andrea Fritz, Meleah Robertson, Dan Michael, Mark Mudd, or Jason Holt
Halloween Costume! A prize will be awarded to the best costume!!
How it works:
1. Buses load at Fox and Hound 4:45pm-5:00pm, which is also the last stop so we will end at our vehicles. Do NOT enter Fox and Hound at this point, just load onto the bus.
2. We will travel to the first stop, Corner Pub and Grille to get the event started!
3. At each location you will receive a playing card. There are 5 locations so at the end of the night you will have 5 playing cards, a Poker hand. These cards are given at random and are marked. It is YOUR responsibility to hang onto your card!
4. At the final location, Fox and Hound, the hands will be evaluated and the winner of the Poker game will be announced. As well as a few prizes for the 'unwinners'!
5. T-shirts will be received on a TBD date, as we are ordering them upon ticket sales.