Logan is looking for 55 qualified students to take a free trip to Standard Process (Palmyra, Wisconsin) on Sunday, June 7th through Monday, June 8th. The trip will allow students to tour the Standard Process Headquarters and hear from two Standard Process speakers.
About the Trip:
- Depart from Logan on Sunday, June 7th at 9:45am via a chartered bus. Logan provides a box lunch for the trip to Wisconsin. Travel times is approximately 6-7 hours.
- Standard Process will host a dinner for Logan students at the hotel where they will be staying.
- Tour the Standard Process headquarters and organic farm and hear speakers on Monday, June 8th before heading back to Logan.
- Standard Process covers all expenses for this trip.
How to Apply:
**Please note this is considered an "unexcused absence" and will be included in your 15% absences.**
- 55 students will be selected.
- Students who were previously selected may not apply for this trip.
Your present trimester
Your cell phone number
Your emergency contact's phone number
Your polo shirt size (Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large or XXX-Large)
A short 5-6 sentence paragraph on why you'd like to be selected and why the trip will help you in your future practices
Students will be selected on a first come, first served basis if they are in good academic and professional standing and if they include all of the information above.
The Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) Site Team will be on campus Monday, March 30th through Thursday, April 2nd reviewing Logan’s Doctor of Chiropractic degree program. This is a regular part of reaccreditation that Logan undergoes every eight years with the CCE.
CCE Site Team members are:
Mr. Reza Badiee
Dr. Julia Bartlett
Dr. Stephen Foster
Dr. Kevin Hagerty
Dr. Laura Lamm
Dr. Georgina Pearson
Dr. Howard Fidler, Observer
Mr. Ray Bennett, CCE Staff
Ms. Jeannette Danner, CCE Staff
Site Team meeting with students – Tuesday, March 31st at 11:00 am in Room G134
Site Team meeting with faculty – Wednesday, April 1st at 11:00 am in Room G134
Enjoy food trucks and art exhibits at Chesterfield City Hall between 11:00am and 1:30pm on Friday, March 27th. The art exhibit will feature two-dimensional artwork, including paintings and photographs from established regional artists Jane Sehnert, Julie Wiegand, Stuart Morse and Tim Layton.
The following food trucks are expected to attend:
Sarah's Cake Shop
Most food trucks accept credit cards, but bring cash just in case.