Dr. McDonald is pleased to make several organizational announcements that complement our strategic plan and will take Logan to the next level.
Effective January 5, 2015 the Institutional Research department and all personnel will report to Laura McLaughlin, General Counsel and Vice President, Strategic Performance. In organizations such as Logan, Human Resources and Institutional Research are typically structured under the Vice President responsible for continuous quality improvement. The Institutional Research department will be responsible for all relevant University data and include key areas of data for strategic planning, Academic Affairs and accreditation, federal and state regulatory bodies, etc.
Effective January 5, 2015, the Clinic Leadership team will be restructured. These changes will allow for a rapid alignment with our strategic plan and upcoming reaffirmation of accreditation, including enhanced student assessment, evolution to doctor-driven clinics and expansion of integrated clinical opportunities. This restructuring includes:
• Dr. Muriel Perillat will be named as Dean of Clinics and as such, be a member of the President’s Cabinet and will lead the clinic team.
• Dr. Michael Wittmer will be named Director of the Logan Health Centers and be responsible for our traditional fee for service outpatient health centers: Montgomery, Southfield, Bogey and 79 Crossing.
• Dr. Barry Wiese will be named Director of Integrated Clinics and be responsible for the community clinics located within: Adult Rehabilitation Center, CHIPS, Myrtle Hilliard Davis Comprehensive Health Centers, Paraquad, Scott Air Force Base, St. Louis Veterans Administration Medical Center and St. Patrick Center.
• Dr. Gene Spilker will be named the Director of the Student Health Center.
• Drs. David Beavers, Marty Kaeser, Norman Kettner and David Parish will continue in their current roles.
Each director is responsible for continued growth and evolution of their respective areas.
Congratulations to everyone in their new roles!
Drs. Clay McDonald, Ralph Barrale and Boyd Bradshaw are pleased to announce that Stacey Till, Director of Admissions, has accepted a newly created position, Assistant Vice President for Admissions and Development. In a dual reporting role, Stacey will be responsible for the day to day management of admissions and development operations. The position will allow Logan University to integrate a more strategic approach to better strengthen relationships with key constituents that impact the success of Logan through admissions and development activity. Stacey has a strong past working both in admissions and development. She has demonstrated a passion for chiropractic in both areas and is well respected in the profession. This role is a perfect blend for her talents and ability to lead Logan into the future. Stacey will continue to report to Dr. Boyd Bradshaw for admissions functions and Dr. Ralph Barrale for development functions. Stacey will be splitting her time physically working out of both areas of the campus.
In addition, Caitlin Mueller has been promoted from Senior Admissions Coordinator to Assistant Director of Admissions and will be responsible for the day to day management of the admissions coordinators responsible for chiropractic recruitment and continue to report to Stacey. Amanda Sunila has been promoted from Admissions Coordinator to Senior Admissions Coordinator and will assume additional duties in this role.
Admissions is also excited to welcome Amanda Luchento as a new Admissions Coordinator. Amanda will be completing her Master of Science Degree in College Student Personnel Administration at the University of Central Missouri this December and will be joining us in January.
All changes are effective in January.
Stacey Till Caitlin Mueller Amanda Sunila