Help raise money for the upcoming Clinic Abroad trip by visiting the International Tap House on Friday, March 11th between 7pm and 10pm. Half of all proceeds will go towards the Logan Clinic Abroad Trip to the Dominican Republic.
All are welcome to attend and feel free to bring your own food!
The International Tap House is located at:
161 Long Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
The Logan University chapter of the Student American Chiropractic Association (SACA) sent 19 students and faculty advisor, Dr. Patrick Montgomery, to the American Chiropractic Association's (ACA) 2016 National Chiropractic Leadership Conference (NCLC) held in Washington, DC last week. Logan students attended over 40 meetings.
Students had the opportunity to network with students from other colleges as well as Doctors of Chiropractic from across the country.
Here are some of the other opportunities Logan students were able to experience while attending NCLC 2016:
- Congressional Reception (Rayburn House Office Building): networking opportunities; addressed by ACA leaders and members of Congress.
- General Session: members of Congress expressed their support for chiropractic and profession and our legislative efforts
- Lobbying: DCs and students lobbied on Capitol Hill to promote this year's issue briefs.
- First Annual Job Fair: DCs presented job opportunities and students were able to meet with them in person following the job fair.
- SACA Business Meetings: students witnessed how the organization functions at the national level and were provided with leadership opportunities.
- Free access to all continuing education seminars.
- Nightly social outings specifically for students.
- Scholarships awarded by Standard Process.
- Cash awards for SACA's Got Talent competition.
- EXPO hall with tons of free goods.
- Prizes awarded for social media promotion of the week's events.
Save the Date! DC2017: March 15-18, 2017
For the first time ever, NCLC will be combined with the Association of Chiropractic Colleges' (ACC) research conference and the World Federation of Chiropractic's (WFC) biennial congress.
Congratulations to all of the students honored at the Spring 2016 Recognition Luncheon!