Continue Your Education
Enhance your clinical skills. Earn distinction as a specialist. Satisfy your continuing education credits.
Practicing patient-centered, evidence-informed care requires commitment to your patients and your education. Consider Logan your lifelong educational partner. Together, we can meet the evolving needs of patients and the integrated health care system.
For more information, contact the Postgraduate Department:
Post Graduate Evaluation Survey - June
Post Graduate Evaluation Survey - July
Post Graduate Evaluation Survey - August
Post Graduate Evaluation Survey - September
Register for a Seminar
Please let us know when you preregister if you are Logan alumni to receive a 10 percent discount on your seminar registration. (This does not apply to already discounted programs or at-door registration.)
Current Logan students attending postgraduate seminars must pre-register at the Alumni and Friends House. Student registrations will not be accepted at door the day of the seminar.
Upcoming Postgraduate Seminars
Programs may be added or removed by Logan's Postgraduate Department. If you don't see a seminar that you'd like to attend listed above, contact the Postgraduate Department at PostGrad@logan.edu
- Learn the history, basics and advanced principles to begin your practice of acupuncture. After completing the course, you will be qualified and prepared to successfully take and pass any required examinations for licensure.
An advanced acupuncture program is also available.
Learn about upcoming Acupuncture programs
- Auriculotherapy is a clinically effective treatment modality utilized for the relief of chronic pain and the alleviation of substance abuse.
Chiropractic Nutrition Specialist
- Nutritional biochemistry and metabolism in relation to the somatic and visceral tissue: a primer for appropriate nutritional applications.
Laser Therapy Certification
- Enhance your skills with the premier course in laser training. The course provides in-depth knowledge to make you an expert in this popular and effective healing modality.
MOTUS Soft Tissue and Kinesiology Taping
- Utilizing instrument assisted soft tissue therapy and kinesiology taping.
Pediatrics Certification Program
- A comprehensive seminar which covers how joint dysfunction affects a child's health; why children need chiropractic care; and safety issues - how safe is it to adjust a child?
Viscero Somatic Stress Management Certification
- Teaches the use of a scientifically sound system which will objectively measure each patient's biochemical imbalances and correlate them to the nutritional enzyme needed. This system of evaluation is recognized as a legitimate and proven method of determining a patient's nutritional stresses.
Whole Food Nutrition Certification Program
- Learn the fundamentals of whole food nutrition and supplementation for various health conditions and overall optimal well-being. Gain an understanding of the symptom survey, nutritional examinations and basic implementation of whole food nutrition into a health care practice.