After the first class graduated in 1939, the foundation was laid for the Alumni Association of Logan College of Chiropractic. The Articles of Association for the present organization were signed on May 31, 1945.
The Association's purpose is to protect and promote Logan College of Chiropractic, the art, science and philosophy of chiropractic and the professional welfare of its members.
The Alumni Association functions under a set of bylaws adopted in 1979. The alumni board has six officers, nine directors, and one non-voting representative each from the Board of Trustees and the Faculty Council. There are also six Advisory Committee Members. An Executive Alumni Director and a Secretary to the Executive Alumni Director are located on campus and assist the board in implementing established programs.
The Alumni Association supports Logan College of Chiropractic by providing continuing education, referral of student prospects, financial support, scholarships, student research and clinic awards, and communication and service to alumni and students. Membership dues, homecoming fees, and donations provide the association with income to support all activities and programs.