Undergraduate Courses Requirements to Enroll
Please be sure to review our admissions requirements and read the information below before completing the application for admission. If you have any questions regarding this process, contact the Admissions office for more information.
- The application must be completed in full.
- Application review for each academic term occurs on a rolling basis. A non-refundable $50 application fee is due at the time of application and can be paid online.
- Application for the baccalaureate degrees is separate from the application for the Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, but can be accomplished simultaneously.
- Students applying for either of the bachelor’s degrees should have a minimum of 30 semester hours. Applicants must have earned at least a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale. Evaluation of previously earned hours is done at the time of application. Coursework taken from other institutions with an earned grade below ‘C’ (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) is not transferrable to the bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants are required to request and submit official academic transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended. Transcripts should be sent to:
Office of Admissions
1851 Schoettler Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63107
NOTE: Students who have fewer than 60 college semester hours may be required to submit high school transcripts. For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions.
- Additional requirements for International Students:
- International Students may be required to submit transcripts to an outside evaluating agency if transcripts are not transcribed in English or are based on a different education system then that of the United States.
- International Students must submit proof of English proficiency, unless they have earned a degree in the United States or English is their first language. to verify English proficiency, students are required to earn a satisfactory score on either the internet-based TOEFL or the paper-based TOEFL.
- International students, outside of Canadian citizens, will be required to obtain an F-1 visa for study. All students are recommended to have a valid passport.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions by phone 800-533-9210, by email Admissions@logan.edu, or by mail Logan University, Office of Admissions, 1851 Schoettler Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63017.