Location: St. Louis
The Advanced SFMA provides greater depth of the breakout assessments and interventions. In the Advanced SFMA seminar, you will spend two full days focused on developing corrective
exercise interventions based on your findings from the SFMA. The majority of
the course will be dedicated to understanding the 4 x 4 matrix and the neurodevelopmental progression it follows with examples and group activities for each of the top tier assessments. You will leave with a clearer understanding of treatment for Stability and/or Motor Control dysfunctions.
The Advanced SFMA is intended for medical
professionals who have completed the SFMA Certification Course.
1. Understand the importance of identifying
dysfunctional movement patterns.
2. Understand the difference between mobility
interventions and stability/motor control interventions.
3. Describe the importance of the 3 R’s and the
integration into rehabilitation.
4. Understand the neurodevelopmental progression
and its influence on motor control dysfunctions.
5. Demonstrate competency with the 4x4 matrix in
all movement patterns.
Please click here to register.